- Each sprinkler can spray water to the exact edge of your grass lawn.
This means little to no overspray on sidewalks, driveways, or your car.
Let's compare the estimated cost between VariThrow and traditional sprinklers
for the above section of grass lawn:
As you can see, with a VariThrow sprinkler instead of traditional pop-up
sprinklers, the savings is tremendous. For the grass lawn pictured above,
that's an estimated $1400 minimum
savings (80% savings) by installing a VariThrow
As you see, the cost of pop-up sprinkler materials alone is more than the VariThrow sprinkler and
* Can custom-set variable throw for every 3 degrees along the rotation arc
* Minimum 4' to maximum 46' variable throw
* Rotor is replaceable if it ever malfunctions
* Part and full circle, 50 degrees to 360 degrees. Can be set to rotate 360 degrees continuously counter-clockwise if desired.
* Discharge rate: less than 0.9 to 14.8 GPM
* Recommended pressure range: 25 to 65. Comes with water pressure regulator.
* Nozzle trajectory: standard – 25 degrees; low angle – 13 degrees
* Drain check valve for up to 10' elevation change
* The discharge rate varies along the rotation. For example, a 8' X 16' retangular lawn at 25 PSI discharges approx. 0.75 GPM.
* Uniformity varies from lawn-to-lawn and my be affected by such things as the nozzle size and water diffusion.
Read what customers are saying...
"I just wanted to send you a note to thank you for this wonderful product, it is indeed an Intelligent Sprinkler.... It is simply amazing how well it covers the entire lawn... How much time and money did I save? I have no desire to put a pencil to it, but it's substantial... now Mom has the best lawn in the neighborhood."
Click to read the entire letter...